Friday, October 24, 2008




We decided to paint pumpkins last night. Jaden wants to enter his into the pumpkin contest at school tonight. They are having their Halloween/Fall Festival. He worked really hard at it and came up with the whole idea himself. (I did help him figure out how to put it all together) I think it turned out pretty cute. Does anyone know what it is?
Mariah's on the otherhand had some help. She did alot of the coloring in herself, I drew the outlines and the face. Its cute!!
I was not brave enough to let Ashton even try! I know I'm a mean mom but he can do one next year.

2 comments:

Maria Neuendorf said...

is it a jaguire(sp) of a cheetah?
-maria neuendorf

Heather said...

Very cute pumpkins! I was thinking a leopard??? He did really good with it! We also have some pumpkins waiting for us on our porch. We'll try to get pics up when they're done!