Wednesday, January 14, 2009

our weekend project

Jaden and Mariah helping us paint our Living room.
I was getting a little tired of painting. Three hours later and almost midnight.
Here is the finished look. New curtains, blinds and paint. I love it!
We painted Friday night. Saturday we hung the blinds and curtains then
ran into Madison to do some much needed errands (I needed a new cell phone-mine broke
and my contract was up so....) Got home about 7:00pm and at 8:30 the workers called and asked if they could come for lunch Sunday. So we quickly go busy and put the house back in order. I'll see if I can get a better picture and post it later.

3 comments:

Neisha said...

i like it. we painted too. i'll have to post pics

Heather said...

Looks nice!

theo and sarah said...

looks pretty close to our living room color - basic beige :)