Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Thankgiving!!

I was reading some of your blogs today and realized I didn't even take any pictures of our Thanksgiving, so you will just have to read if you are interested. (Hope everyone had a Safe and fun Thanksgiving with friends and family.) Our day this year was quite interesting. We had our Thanksgiving meal on Friday night. But, we had the stomach flu. Started out with my family (kids) and then onto Brittney, Sabrina, Tien,Kimberly,Mom and Dad. knock on wood Larry and I have yet to get it, but I will take the virus over being in hospital like I was last year. So we were all glad that we could still eat the wonderful meal on Friday. We celebrated Sabrina's 9th birthday also. It was the 21st.

1 comment:

ShareandRemember said...

Too bad so many were sick! Not fun. Last year we had a house full for Thanksgiving & one came down with something in the early morning. We cleaned the bathroom really good and everything that would be touched and no one else got it unbelievably. I still don't know how we didn't all get sick. Hopefully you're done with that for the year now!!